So now I'm encouraging you to think about Mother's Day. It's just around the corner, you know. Just a short 5 weeks away. I know that sounds like a long time, but time flies when you're having fun and you just might have so much fun you forget to get that special something framed in time.
- Of course photos are always a hit with mom. Snapshots you got recently of your family or of a special occasion. Old photos, maybe a bit tired, cracked, torn, or worn. Even if it might need some restoration, bring them in. I do restorations here & I can make 'em look just as good as new.
- Does your mom have a favorite hobby? Scrap booking? Bring a special page in.
- Gardening? How about a photo she took of her favorite flower.
- Sewing? What about a special fabric or maybe a collection of swatches or tools she uses.
- Quilting? Quilting is perfect for framing.
- Collecting? How about a sample of some of her collection.
- Music? I can frame an old record with or without its cover. A group of CDs or old 8-track tapes. A favorite piece of music.
- Memorabilia. What about some art that you created when you were a youngster? I'll bet you can remember bringing home a great piece of art you did way back when and your mom loved it but never got around to framing it. It's never too late. I know she'll love it.
Oh, by the way, maybe you're married to a mom. All of the same things above still apply... and more.
- Do you have some photos from your last vacation? Let's make a fun collage with them.
- Your kids always have endearing collections or works of art that deserve showcasing. You know mom would love it.
- Is there a christening gown you used for all your children? Framing that gown will save it forever.
- How about some artifacts from your child's birth? Hospital photos, footprints, baby bracelets, bassinet labels, baptismal records. What mom wouldn't love to put a collection like that together and display it in a special place.
Whatever it is, together, we can design a great display and find the perfect frame.