Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Adventures in Picture Framing


Hello everyone.

Welcome to my new blog, Adventures in Picture Framing.

This is my first adventure in blogging so hang in there; we might be in for quite a ride. Actually, this might be a more adventurous ride for me than for you because I'm learning as I go.

My hope is that I can offer timely information to you, my readers. I want to educate you about custom picture framing, not that this is a life changing topic, but it can be fun and interesting. And I want to take some of my cues from you. Got a question about picture framing? I'll do what I can to answer it for you. Got a comment about picture framing? I welcome your comments. Hopefully I will learn from your comments, too.

And along the way, I hope to have some fun. I may be tempted to talk about my other life adventures, my family, my cat, my customers, my friends and just some of those things that come along as we walk through life.

Well it has taken me several hours today to get this far and I've got other things on my list to do today so I think I'll just click that publish button and hope for the best. If you come across this post, let me know and add a comment. I look forward to hearing from you soon. And tomorrow, I'll try to add some real info you can use.

No comments:

Post a Comment